Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This and That

It is very quiet down here. I can here thumping in my bedroom, and Dad rolling his chair in his room. And as for me, all the sound I am making is typing.
Last month I made my own paper beads. Here is what they looked like.


This is the first batch.
Here are more Photos.
Drying on Q-tips.
My work table at the end of a day.
I didn’t take a photo of my hands at the end of the day, but you can imagine that they smelt strongly of mod podge and had dried mod podge and glue all over them.
We had our fall fair last week. Mom and I are on the committee so we had to help bring things to the judges and put them back again. I entered a chocolate cake that got first and Mom entered a pineapple upside down cake that got second. Sorry no photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment