Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Post

Hello,
I am a blogger.  I'm a homeschooled daughter of a pastor.  My Mom blogs too.  Here is a link to her blog.
My hobby is beading jewelry. I make earrings, bracelets and necklaces. I like to buy my beads from Titan Beads.  They have a wide selection, good quality and wonderful customer service.
Some of my favorite beads are made abroad. They are colorful and different.
Here are some examples of my work.
     
This one is of beads which were hand-rolled and made by African women.
   
The pink necklace is formed from a mixture of Ugandan beads and seed beads. The seed beads are made in India. The rice-shaped beads were made in Uganda.
I hope you enjoyed the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Am I your first commenter? I hope you meet lots of friends on this blog. Visit others and comment too.

    ReplyDelete