Monday, January 9, 2012

The young maiden’s day book


Today…
Outside my window I see fluffy white snow.
I am thinking about beading.
I am thankful for being homeschooled.
I am wearing black pants and layered purple and blue top.
I am reading “Milly Molly Mandy” for fun.
I am creating a bead bracelet.
One of my Favorite things is beading.
For education this week I am doing the usual school work.
A keeper at home skill I am learning is cooking.
A spiritual lesson I’m learning is that God is in control.
A godly character trait I plan to work on is patience.
Scripture I am memorizing is Philippians 4:8.
I am praying for sick kids.
For the rest of the week I am doing school, beading, preparing for birthdays, and shopping.
A picture I’d like to share

I got this daybook idea from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment